sub title


LEAVE ALL BEHIND AGAIN?





THAT IS THE QUESTION, do I want to leave all my stuff behind again?  What would you do?

I love my 3-bedroom apartment in Las Vegas (photos)  ... an ideal location and a wonderful space for all my furnishings and precious collectibles and mementos. But if I plan on traveling for months on end, such as the itinerary on the right,  I would have to pack up my apartment and put everything into LV storage in August 2021.  Can’t do both, lease an apartment stateside and travel on extended trips too. I can do short trips, without giving up the apartment. So there’s much to think about before June. 

Problem is I still feel the pull to continue my dream journey through other countries that was cut short by COVID last year. So, if travel permissions are given by June, when my apartment lease is to renew ... I have to decide.

If I do go on the open-ended extended journey, when I eventually tire of traveling, I may return to Vegas, may not. Either way, I love my freedom of choice.  ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ... please comment or leave a message.