sub title


ADDED WINDSOR TO 2022 TRIP

 

FUN FUN!

YES!  I’ve booked a hotel in Windsor before my stay in Winchester and Weymouth, England, next year. Need to be closer to Heathrow on departure for home, so I added a night in London after Weymouth.  I am thrilled to be going back to Windsor!  This time I will be staying in a gorgeous period hotel I saw up the lane from where I was last time, still across from the castle, but nearer Prince Harry’s Pub.  ❤️

So it’s WINDSOR for 2 nights, WINCHESTER for 2 nights, WEYMOUTH for 7 nights, London Heathrow 1 night. 

And while I’m in Winchester I’ll take the train a short distance to have lunch with my 7th husband, Philip. The only one still living, of the eight. We’ve remained friends, so that will be a pleasant visit. We’ll have to send up a toast to the others. YES!

So! That’s the latest on my late Spring of 2022 holiday. Of course I’ll be doing more research for GUESTHOUSE ROW while I’m there. 

More later ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ... please comment or leave a message.