sub title


LATEST TRAVEL UPDATE


YES, NEW TRAVEL PLANS AND SCHEDULE:

2021 ** May 14-17. PHOENIX AZ

2022 ** Apr 23-25  WINCHESTER, ENGLAND

2022 ** Apr 25 - May 2   WEYMOUTH, ENGLAND

2022 ** Sep 14-28. PARIS, FRANCE

I’ve made the changes in my schedule to accommodate my ongoing writing projects. So I won’t be doing the pleasure trip to Wales just yet. possibly will in 2023, a week in Wales and a week in Scotland. Have put that off for now. But first I must go to England to work on GUESTHOUSE ROW..  Also am going to visit husband #7 now that he’s he’s getting up in age, and lives near Winchester where I’ll stay a couple days. Then am going to Paris for my birthday next fall. Yahoo!

Hopefully this will work out wiser and better for me.  And sometime THIS fall I want to visit my daughter in southern AZ. Will visit my son Micheal and Elaine in Phoenix next month.  

And I just learned today that one of my dear childhood chums from the 1940s, Patsy Mitchell Kuntz, is coming to Las Vegas from Tennessee next month. I haven’t seen her in decades. We’ve recently reconnected on Facebook. Wow!

Okay. That’s it for now ... as more things unfold I’ll write about it all. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️  Bye for now. 

Hugs from Rebecca Becky




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ... please comment or leave a message.